Chairman of the Bored


So it’s been a while since I posted anything. Mainly because I’ve been at home on Workers Comp with a rotator cuff injury. I’ve strained my Supraspinatus and just to keep things interesting I’ve got a healthy dose of bursitis to go with it. Some would say I’m living the Aussie dream, but I can tell you it’s not that great being home with sooooo much time on your hands. Initially I spent the time studying, but after a couple of weeks with my head in the books I got over that. So I set about taking care of all of those little jobs around the house that never seem to get done. You know, tighten a hinge here, replace a globe there. Nothing huge, just fiddly stuff as I’m limited by what I can do.
Also, school holidays have just ended so I had the pleasure of spending time with my (nearly) 6 year old daughter who, it turns out is going through a defiant phase at present. At least I’ve got an insight into what she is likely to be like in the teenage years. She is an absolute angel and a delight to be around 90% of the time. For the other 10%, she well and truly makes up for lost time.
Anyway, I’m in danger of rambling now so I’ll wrap it up. I’m going to work on the gallery and add some new pictures with my spare time.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!